Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTTL Prize Evening & Roller Racing

2 posters

Go down

PTTL Prize Evening & Roller Racing  Empty PTTL Prize Evening & Roller Racing

Post  Pete R Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Tuesday 24th January 2012

Apologies that it is all a bit last minute, but let me know if you want to have a go at the roller racing (we would need to enter a team -3 riders and a reserve). I don't really know what it involved but I suspect that it is painful but good fun!!

Venue : Catisfield Memorial Hall - http://www.catisfield.com/catisfld/memorial.htm

Order of Play
Arrive Sign on - 19:15. Each Club has team of 3 riders with one reserve (in case of a no-show). The cost per club is £15
Action Starts - 19:30
19:30-20:30 Qualification Times over 500m- South Coast Sprints
20:30-20:45 PTTL Prize giving
20:45-21:30 Qtr/Semi/Final over 500m - 2km -South Coast Sprints

21:30 ish Go Home

Food - FWCC has suggest that "as this event is late in the evening the suggestion is that the food shall be of a light snack variety ie a Finger Buffet. I expect the numbers would be 25-40 people attending
Each club to provide finger type buffet food. I suggest that 3 clubs provide savoury and 3 clubs sweet. If say PNE,Team Axiom and HRC do savoury and FWCC, iTeam and SDV do sweet stuff. OK?
Drinks : FWCC will provide plates, cups etc and soft drinks eg Orange/ Apple juice etc. Plus Jugs of water"

Cheers
Pete

Pete R

Back to top Go down

PTTL Prize Evening & Roller Racing  Empty Re: PTTL Prize Evening & Roller Racing

Post  Andy W Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 am

Cheers Pete, sounds like it could be a good evening. I can't make it as I've got a meeting for the Gosport beer festival (other important stuff Smile )
Andy
Andy W
Andy W

Back to top Go down