Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon 21st May TT P829

2 posters

Go down

Mon 21st May TT P829 Empty Mon 21st May TT P829

Post  Tony Sun May 20, 2012 11:02 am

Hi All

Due to the large scale un-availability of Wickham Square Evil or Very Mad and difficult access to the Community centre Mad tomorrow evenings TT will still go ahead but with a difference Laughing

We will use the Car park for the Golden Lion in Southwick as race HQ, if in some unlikely event there are too many of us then please spill over into the Memorial Hall car park Arrow

1st man off at 19:00 prob at 30 second starts Idea

The TT will be based on the P829 and here's the difference, we will go straight on at Southwick Rbt, and go up Portsdown Hill, turn on the top Rbt and re-trace, back to Southwick Rbt go straight over, then turn left at Staple Cross and do the "loop" through the trees and finish just before re-joining the Southwick to Wickham road. Graham has been out and measured and reliably informs me it is about 9.7 miles bounce
We will then re-group and head back to Southwick for our Club Night at the Golden Lion bounce

Graham has kindly offered to sign the course and has the sign on kit, so Sarah & I will be cycling out sunny
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Mon 21st May TT P829 Empty Re: Mon 21st May TT P829

Post  Tim Yair Tue May 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Well done to everyone who took part in last nights TT - I know I really enjoyed descending down to the Southwick RAB (Not!!) What a Face

Anyway the results are now on-line on the TA Results Service.

Don't forget we've got another TT next week on the P851 (HQ is the lay-by on Monks Hill just north of Westbourne). We'll be running it as a Team Time Trial, so partners at the ready!! (You can do solo if you prefer.)

Tim
Tim Yair
Tim Yair

Back to top Go down