Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duo Normand 2010

4 posters

Go down

Duo Normand 2010 Empty Duo Normand 2010

Post  Tony Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:42 am

Hi Guy's

I think or rather hope that the Duo web page is showing as closed because it hasn't actually opened for this year yet, I have e-mailed them but no reply I will keep all posted as soon as I hear something - unless anyone else knows any different?

Tony
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Duo Normand 2010 Empty Re: Duo Normand 2010

Post  Tony Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Brill bounce

I just had the following e-mail from the Duo people, please see below:

The entry form will open on July, the 2nd at 2:00 pm.

Thanks for your interest !
Sincerely yours,

Adèle HOMMET
Communication of the Duo Normand
duonormand@wanadoo.fr / 00 33 2 33 05 11 26
Next Duo Normand : 19th of September, 2010

So we now need to have names of people who want to go, and ideas of pairs.
Sarah and I will be riding.

We normally go over on the Fri night ferry, then drive to Marigny on the Saturday morning, sign on and sort everything for the race and then ride around the circuit to familiarise ourselves, then off to the Hotel Very Happy Is everyone ok with the E'tape just up the road Question

Then after a good nights sleep Sleep back to Marigny for the race on Sunday. Basketball

We have in the past returned home Sunday afternoon arriving in Portsmouth late evening, but this is a bit tight on time, this year we sailed back overnight arriving early Monday morning, but this can be sorted later.

Get those names coming in.
Regards
Tony

Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Graeme Miller Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:56 pm

I'd really love to take part in this - but I think my lack of a dedicated TT bike might be an issue? Mind you...I've got 2.5 months to rectify that.... Wink
Graeme Miller
Graeme Miller

http://polarized-g.homelinux.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Helly Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:25 am

I really wanted to do this but unfortunately the date clashes with tennis finals day at the club and there is a chance I could be in all 3 of the events that I entered (going by seeding - not talent! clown ) - so I think they'll miss me if I don't show!
Rolling Eyes
Gutted - again! Crying or Very sad No Sad
Sounds like both Ghandi and Angie have good excuses now to go get new bikes thou' ! Laughing
I'm soooooooo jealous! alien
Hx
Helly
Helly

Back to top Go down

Post  HTT Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:40 am

I would love to do it and am available that weekend etc etc etc but not sure that there is anyone in the team up for it who would be a good match for me or i for them. If anyone is please let me know. I am spinning once a week at the minute and doing loads of circuits, heart rate has dropped from 83 to 56 and I've lost half a stone so I am working hard to get myself fit, albeit a bit late in the season...... Embarassed
HTT
HTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down