Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Run Sat?

2 posters

Go down

Club Run Sat? Empty Club Run Sat?

Post  cathy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:16 am

Hi all,

i see theres a few things happening saturday and was wondering if there will also be a club run? I guess depends on the weather as well... Question

Also i saw something about a xmas fancy dress ride on the 14th dec on the events page but couldn't click on it, is this current or was it last year? santa

cathy

Back to top Go down

Club Run Sat? Empty Re: Club Run Sat?

Post  Tony Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:15 am

Hi Cathy

I'm not sure about a club run Tomorrow, as most of us will be at the hill climb that we run at Ditcham Park School, Tim has attached a map if your not sure where it is, you are most welcome to come out and have a look, help or even ride, don't worry its not steep and about 3 miles long on a mainly private road through the South Downs. Start time is 2pm but you'll need to be there about an hour beforehand.

Yes we usually run a fancy dress ride in December, but I have not included it on the calendar this year due to lack of interest, only TA people make an effort!!. I am sure we will organise something this year, are you interrested?

Tony
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  cathy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:34 am

Hi Tony,

I think i'll give it a miss (but thanks anyway) and see you guys at the pub Monday.

Fancy dress is always a laugh so yeah i'm up for that.

cathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Graeme Miller Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:45 am

Unfortunately I won't be doing the Hill Climb as it will almost certainly ruin my hair geek hehe, no seriously, my Dolan is once again out of action and I'd rather not use my Cannondale for it Crying or Very sad

As for a Saturday run, I'd be happy to spin the legs a bit, weather permitting. Don't mind if no one turns up though, so don't feel obliged! Wink
Graeme Miller
Graeme Miller

http://polarized-g.homelinux.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down