Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post  Andy T Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 am

Hi all, just registered as a new member on the forum and my email to join the club has gone off this morning as well. Unfortunately I won't be able to meet you at the White Horse tonight but I'm hoping to get along to next weeks social.

I'm not bike fit at the moment but what sort of distance are the Saturday club rides? I'd like to know I have a chance of making it round without making too much of a fool out of myself - plenty of time for that later Laughing

Andy T

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  Angie Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:46 am

Hi Andy

Glad to hear you want to come out with us. To answer your question the distance really depends on who turns up on the day taking everybody's fitness levels into consideration. Usually it is about 30 - 40 miles with some of us doing maybe an extra 10 - 20 miles to get to Cosham. We have a very mixed bunch of riders and our aim as a club is to bring new riders forward.

Keep your eye on the forum for this weeks ride. I believe it's the Isle of Wight Randonee which we may or may not be doing.

Hope to see you soon

Angie
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down