Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTTL Event 2

4 posters

Go down

PTTL Event 2  Empty PTTL Event 2

Post  Pete R Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:51 pm

All, the second PTTL event of the season will take place on Sunday 24th March and use the lumpy P845 course (Funtington - Chichester - Harting - Compton) which incorporates a couple of Harting Hill climbs. More details of the course are on the South DC website.

First rider will be off at 07:30 with the headquarters (West Stoke village hall) open from 06:30.

If driving to the event please note that you will not be able to park at the hall but at the local church which is about 200m west of the village hall.

Again, it just a 'turn up, sign on and ride event'.

Cheers
Pete

Pete R

Back to top Go down

PTTL Event 2  Empty Re: PTTL Event 2

Post  telfleet Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 am

Hi Pete,

Are you sure this is a SDV hosted PTTL event. This date on our calendar and the HRC is down as a HRC club event. Exact same course and timings???

I will be racing who ever runs it but really thought it was the HRC event.

All the best

Tel

4 weeks and we will be in Majorca!!!!!! Ye Ha bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
telfleet
telfleet

Back to top Go down

Post  Angie Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:00 am

Hi Tel

I've probably confused the issue but then you may have read this post as I did. Pete says to look on SOUTH DC website ( when I read it I saw SOUTH DV and thought of South Down Velo).

Should have gone to spec savers!!!!

A x
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down

PTTL Event 2  Empty HRC Hosted

Post  hrchamish Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:39 am

Hi Team Axiom,

It is mostly definitely an HRC hosted event. Hope to see a lot of you there for some nice gentle lumpy riding Smile.

hrchamish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down