Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday ride...maybe?

5 posters

Go down

Saturday ride...maybe? Empty Saturday ride...maybe?

Post  Graeme Miller Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am

Hi guys!

Firstly good luck to all who are doing the Dragon Ride on Sunday! Looks like the weather is going to be far better than the HHH's Twisted Evil

Now I'm not sure if the Dragon riders also plan on going for a club run on Saturday, and if that's the case for then ignore my following suggestion. But...I've been planning a route for the last 2 weeks and if the weather stays good for Saturday I will definitely try it out! The route looks like

{THIS}

It takes on Beacon hill, Winchester hill, Buriton, South Harting, and Duncton hill (and Portsdown hill x2) with a total mileage of about 80, if starting from Cosham. I've got the route loaded in my Garmin and happy to send over the course file if you're interested!

I know this kinda sabotages the spirit of Saturday runs, but I'm not around on Sunday and am dying to give this a shot No So I won't be offended at all if I'm on my own, although I might be in trouble because I won't have a wheel to suck on Very Happy Very Happy

Otherwise, enjoy the rest of the week/weekend and hopefully see you on Monday!! sunny cheers

Ghandi/G2
Graeme Miller
Graeme Miller

http://polarized-g.homelinux.net

Back to top Go down

Saturday ride...maybe? Empty Re: Saturday ride...maybe?

Post  Tony Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi G2 et al

Us Dragon bods are leaving quite early Sat morning so won't be able to join you I'm afraid Crying or Very sad your route looks pretty good though, so I am sure that we will have a go at some point bounce

Good luck to you all, have a good one Basketball

Best Tony & Sarah Sleep
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  HTT Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 am

Hey big man - people will definitely talk as it looks like it might be just you and me yet again! I will be up for the ride but it's my dad's 70th bbq - well not his 70th bbq because that would be a bit boring but it's his 70th birthday bbq - you know what I mean - I will be at Cosham to meet you for the ride but I won't have time to do the full thing so probably will drop off at E - I never go all the way lol - and then head home. Let's see if you can get me up Buriton!?!?!?!? Do you want to get cracking earlier?
HTT
HTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Im in!! Sounds like a tough ride Very Happy Need to get some miles in my legs after not doing much this week.
Cant say I want to start any earlier than normal though, I need my beauty sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Graeme Miller Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:25 am

Hehe, always a pleasure HTT!! You're going to HAVE to go up Buriton - there's no other way! Twisted Evil No worries about not going all the way...I'm sure there will be another time lol Very Happy
Chris I thought you were a Dragon rider! Awesome, will be great to have you along!

As for the timing, how about we compromise and say 9am at Cosham library? Can't wait! cheers Cool What a Face bounce Laughing

P.S. don't forget the sunscreen!! Wink
Graeme Miller
Graeme Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  HTT Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:43 am

Ahhhh when Chris said he needed his sleep I assumed we would meet at 930 still- I guess I missed you!
HTT
HTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Graeme Miller Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:56 am

Sorry Helen Sad We did wait for a quite a while, I would've called you but I misplaced your number on my phone - and only got your voicemail at about 46miles in :/ Nevermind, we'll have to do it again sometime, but with some modifications as there were a few horrible roads on the route! No
Graeme Miller
Graeme Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  HTT Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 am

No worries - I must've only missed you by minutes as I was there by 920. I was very lazy and cycled up and down QA hospital hill and then went home so probably only did about 20 miles. It was handy though as I really had to get back to get my dad's birthday cake done and we had a band booked so I didn't want to be late. Plus it was flippin hot! Anyhoo - hopefully they'll be a decent ride out this Saturday. HTT
HTT
HTT

Back to top Go down

Post  David Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 am

Count me in this Saturday! Had my final exams last week, so I'm free now. jocolor

I wouldn't mind doing this ride Very Happy

David

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down