Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ

+3
Tim Yair
Gav
Tony
7 posters

Go down

HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ Empty HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ

Post  Tony Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi Guys

As you know it's the Ditcham Hill Climb this Saturday. This year we're incorporating the BSCA so there will be two rounds of the Hill Climb, one for the national kids hill climb starting at 12.01pm and then our usual club TT at 2pm.

We therefore need as many TA bods to help out as possible.

We need people up at the school from 9am with stiff brooms to check and sweep the course. We then need everyone to help set up at the HQ and run the event.

Please can everyone attempt to bake a cake too - I think it's always nicer having a homemade cake than ones bought in a shop (but obviously if you're short on time anything will do!).

Can you reply to this if you can help out and weren't at the club pub tonight.

Many thanks

Sx & Tx
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ Empty Re: HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ

Post  Gav Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:06 pm

I'm afraid I'm flying home that morning for my brother's wedding, so not going to be about to help out with this one, sorry - best of luck and let's hope the weather holds,

Gav

Gav

Back to top Go down

HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ Empty Are you sure?!?

Post  Tim Yair Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:10 am

Gav wrote:I'm afraid I'm flying home that morning for my brother's wedding, so not going to be about to help out with this one, sorry - best of luck and let's hope the weather holds,

Gav

You mean that they've actually sorted out a date, and remembered to invite people on the right weekend? lol!

T
Tim Yair
Tim Yair

Back to top Go down

HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ Empty Re: HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ

Post  Chris Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:10 am

I will be happy to help in the morning with whatever.
However I would like to ride in the afternoon.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 am

No worries Chris et al we will all be riding
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 pm

I'll be there at 9am as well (but without broom)

Arrow

David

Back to top Go down

Post  Graeme Miller Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm

I'd like to help out, but a 9am start won't really be possibly as I'm working quite late on Friday. Is it ok if I came a bit later? (and has anyone got a post code for the place? Embarassed )

G2
Graeme Miller
Graeme Miller

http://polarized-g.homelinux.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Yair Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 am

G2 - Yes it would be fine to come along later - it'll be a long day, so help whenever will be great! As for a postcode it is GU31 5RN

Alternatively here's a map.

See you on Saturday!

T
Tim Yair
Tim Yair

Back to top Go down

Post  Angie Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:45 am

I will be there with broom at 9.00 and then available for whatever I can do. I've also dusted off my cookery books and had a fine time baking this afternoon.

Angie

Back to top Go down

HILL CLIMB HELPERS (& RIDERS) - PLEASE READ Empty Thanks

Post  Graham_Robins Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 am

Thanks for all the help given to me today at the hill climb. The photos are now on my site at www.grahamrobins.net

Graham_Robins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down