Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardriders 30 Mile TT

2 posters

Go down

Hardriders 30 Mile TT Empty Hardriders 30 Mile TT

Post  Pete Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:50 am

Hi,

I see the course for the Hardriders 30 Mile TT is P821. On the Fareham Wheelers website course P821 is 25 miles, is there a difference in route?

Cheers
Pete.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Hardriders 30 Mile TT Empty Re: Hardriders 30 Mile TT

Post  Des Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:30 am

Hi Pete.
It should really be the P821/30. Basically the same except that it has an extra bit up to the top of Southwick Hill and back or there is another version which turns at Southwick r/about and goes round the loop (same as the 10ml).
Des.
Des
Des

Back to top Go down

Hardriders 30 Mile TT Empty Axiom 30

Post  Aran Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am

Rode the course on Friday.

Roads on the course seem generally OK, HOWEVER be very very careful on final decent from Portsdown Hill towards the finish as this is an awfully quick decent (40mph+).

The road on the decent is very very rutted and gravelly. Was quite bad last year but worse this year. The safest position in some areas is slap bang in the middle of the road because if you get caught at the side of the road with a car overtaking, you may find yourself in some bother with the ruts/potholes/gravel. I was on a cross bike on the Friday I rode the course, with fat tyres and found myself in exactly this position. Please take care!

Aran.

Aran

Back to top Go down

Hardriders 30 Mile TT Empty 30 Hardriders TT entry and start time

Post  Rachel Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 am

Hi

Was just wondering how could get hold of the hard riders entry form list and start times if they were available at all to see if I made it in and possible start time?

Many thanks
Rachel Smile

Rachel

Back to top Go down

Hardriders 30 Mile TT Empty Cancelled!

Post  Tim Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:04 am

Unfortunately, due to very low numbers of riders, we have been forced to cancel this year's Hardriders event. Apologies to anyone who is disappointed, but as a small club, we can't afford to run events that cost us money.

Crying or Very sad

Hopefully Tony has been in touch with everyone who has already entered.

Regards

Tim

Tim

Back to top Go down

Hardriders 30 Mile TT Empty Re: Hardriders 30 Mile TT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down