Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlie Ghost Walk

Go down

Girlie Ghost Walk Empty Girlie Ghost Walk

Post  HTT Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 am

Ladies - will be bringing invites with me on the weekend so if you want to come along to the ghost walk on 30 Oct then please bring your tenner, welcome to bring mates. Slight change to the evening though as the walk doesn't start until 9pm so it will be supper first and then walk. I will update my invites anyway. Will be lots of fun, we have can have a few bevvies first. Any others who want to come but not there this weekend, I'll have to come round in the ball and chain's death trap of a car and drop off tickets. pale
HTT
HTT

Back to top Go down

Girlie Ghost Walk Empty Re: Girlie Ghost Walk

Post  cathy Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:54 am

sounds good, can you give me some more info please as i'd be up for that too Very Happy

cathy

Back to top Go down

Post  HTT Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:04 am

Hello Cathy - we did it a year ago for a hen night and it proved to be a bit of a giggle. It's nothing like you see on the telly, this is purely a bit of fun. I don't want to give too much away plus I think the format has changed slightly but it's basically actors and a bit of old wives tales thrown in together. The one we did was round old portsmouth but this one is round hms victory I believe. Supper first this time though as they changed the walk to 9pm. 7pm sharp at the still and west for supper (they do some good deals apparently) and then walk to the walk as it were, possibly with a bit of spirit in us already (see what I did there) and have a bit of a giggle. Those hardened drinkers amongst us can no doubt go to another pub and have a few for the road, if not head off home on our various modes of transport, for me it's the broomstick! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Suspect
HTT
HTT

Back to top Go down

Post  cathy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:45 am

haha very good count me in then. If i don't see you at the weekend will you be at the pub monday to collect money?

cathy

Back to top Go down

Post  HTT Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:13 am

Awesome - the more the merrier - I will be doing the hill climb tomorrow unless the weather is really dire, failing that I will try to make it to the pub but I usually get the 4.52 in to town most mornings for various spinning and circuit classes and am a walking zombie. Please advise mobile and I can get in contact with you if my attendance anywhere goes tits up. Wink
HTT
HTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down