Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie looking to join

3 posters

Go down

newbie looking to join Empty newbie looking to join

Post  jimmerA Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Hi All,

I am new to the fareham area (from Spain) and looking for a local cycle club to join so I can get fit, make some new friends and also get back into riding again after quite a long lay off (years not months!). I was recommended to contact you by Mark at hargroves cycles when I went in to order a new bike last week. I would like to come on your next weekend club ride, can you let me know if this would be ok, the venue and meet up time.

thanks
Jim Very Happy

jimmerA

Back to top Go down

newbie looking to join Empty Re: newbie looking to join

Post  Des Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi Jim.
The club generally meets at Cosham Library on Saturday mornings at 09.30, for a steady club run type ride which you would be comfortable with I`m sure. I cannot make this however so keep an eye on this thread for a reply from one of the other members to make sure it is happening next week. I can tell you that you will be made to feel very welcome. Hope to see you soon. cheers
Des
Des

Back to top Go down

Post  telfleet Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:46 am

Hi Jimmer,

I will be out on the Club ride sat morning from Cosham as Dez has stated.
Look forward to meeting you.

Tel bounce bounce
telfleet
telfleet

Back to top Go down

Post  Angie Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 am

Hi Jim

In addition to the club run on Saturday we also hold winter training at Fitness First Fareham on Sunday at 10.30. You don't have to be a member for this as we hire out the room. It's a steady ride on indoor spin bikes just to keep the legs going until the weather warms up and we can go outside! You are more than welcome to come along and join in.

Hope to meet soon. I probably won't be on club run this week.

A x
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down

newbie looking to join Empty newbie

Post  jimmerA Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks all for the replies and I will definitely hope to come along this week, As long as I can find it that is. I will be coming in by bike from sarisbury green....google maps should be able to save me though.

look forward to meeting you this weekend!!

Jim Very Happy

jimmerA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down