Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUB Monday 19th Dec "Monks" for a Meal

3 posters

Go down

PUB Monday 19th Dec "Monks" for a Meal Empty PUB Monday 19th Dec "Monks" for a Meal

Post  telfleet Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:43 am

Hi All

I know for some, you have many Christmas do's to go too. However, last night it was suggested that we go back to Monks where we ended up last night for a light meal. So next Monday night gathering/club night for those that are here. (oh and by the way Tony and Sarah are away) He He!!!! Just before you say!!!! Have a good one S & T. cheers

Venue The Monks Restaurant.
Time: 7 - for 7.30pm
Light meal from the bar menu which Helly and Mary can recomend from last night.

If anyone is interested. Please answer on this forum as they would like an idea of numbers. I need to let them know Sunday before we get to far into the Santa Ride. "someone please remind me" Hic!!! drunken

Its Christmas santa santa drunken drunken king king Sleep Sleep

Regards

Tel
telfleet
telfleet

Back to top Go down

PUB Monday 19th Dec "Monks" for a Meal Empty Re: PUB Monday 19th Dec "Monks" for a Meal

Post  cathy73 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:07 pm

yep count me in Very Happy santa

maybe they'll be more half naked men running past again? Shocked

cathy73

Back to top Go down

PUB Monday 19th Dec "Monks" for a Meal Empty Re: PUB Monday 19th Dec "Monks" for a Meal

Post  Andy W Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 am

Yeah, count me in too; mainly 'cos I won't have time to do my grocery shopping before then!
Hopefully it will be semi-naked women running past this time Wink lol!
Andy W
Andy W

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down