Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership

2 posters

Go down

Membership Empty Membership

Post  harry.s Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:33 am

Hello my name is Harry and I am 15. I would like to join as I love cycling and hopefully want to start racing. I have spoken to Cathy Wheatley about joining and Im worried about being out of my depth as I understand there are no juniors at the club. I live in Portsmouth and if there is any chance of me going on a club run?

harry.s

Back to top Go down

Membership Empty Re: Membership

Post  Angie Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Harry

Just a quick note to say don't worry about age, yes all of our juniors have grown up and are now racing with the bigger boys.

You are more than welcome to join us for a club run, that way you can talk to a few riders and take it from there.

Club runs are Saturday 9.30 at Cosham library. We don't have set routes as such, it all depends on who turns up, but usually it's about 30 - 40 miles. Keep an eye on the forum for changes to that ie if the weather is pants then we cry off!!!

Angie
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  harry.s Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Thats fantastic thank you very much. I will keep an eye on the forum and try to come along. Very Happy

harry.s

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down