Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUIZ & CURRY NIGHT - TUESDAY 4th MAY (instead of usual Monday pub night)

2 posters

Go down

QUIZ & CURRY NIGHT - TUESDAY 4th MAY (instead of usual Monday pub night) Empty QUIZ & CURRY NIGHT - TUESDAY 4th MAY (instead of usual Monday pub night)

Post  Sarah Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi Guys

Just to give you a bit more of an update on the quiz night on Tuesday 4th May - this starts at 8pm, costs £2 each, maximum of 6 people in each team and there will be 5 prizes available on the night if you're brainy enough lol!

PLEASE NOTE THEIR WILL BE NO CLUB NIGHT ON MONDAY NIGHT AS THE QUIZ NIGHT IS IN SUBSTITUTION FOR IT.

The tennis club have kindly invited us to join in with their CURRY NIGHT beforehand on the Tuesday and I believe the curry costs £5.50. If you wish to partake in the curry please arrive at the tennis club at 7pm to give plenty of time to eat before the quiz.

There is also a bar where the drinks are available at prices cheaper than that at your usual pub! cheers

We'll also be having (rules permitting) another raffle and/or auction with prizes such as a trip to the spa in Whiteley. I also believe Hargroves are kindly donating a Giro Atmos crash hat which could come in handy for some people who may need to replace theirs (aka Claire!)

The tennis club is in Lee on Solent - their address and map will follow shortly.

This is another event to raise as much money as possible for the two teams who have entered the RIDE24 - raising money for the Action Medical Research for Children. It promises to be another fun evening and it would be great to see as many of you as possible. Please also bring partners and friends - the more the merrier Very Happy

In order to give the tennis club an idea of numbers can you please let me know as soon as possible:

a) whether you can make the quiz night
b) whether you wish to have a curry there too

Cheers and hope to see you all at the TT tomorrow

Sx
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

QUIZ & CURRY NIGHT - TUESDAY 4th MAY (instead of usual Monday pub night) Empty Re: QUIZ & CURRY NIGHT - TUESDAY 4th MAY (instead of usual Monday pub night)

Post  Helly Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Dear Folks,
We really do need to know numbers to ensure we have the required minimum of 25 axiom guests attending in order to make it a viable quiz night for the tennis club to hold.
Currently we have requested 50 covers for food and they have doubled the entrance fee to their members for our benefit. They have also advertised extensively within the club to maximise attendance from their end and have promoted our logo on all advertising. It would therefore be very embarrassing and my head on a plate with them if we do not fulfil numbers, so please support this event and bring all your friends.
Therefore please do respond so that I can order enough curry for those who want it as we don't want to run out!
It will be a good quiz/curry night - promise! :O))))
Please follow this link http://www.lostclub.co.uk/index_howtofindus.html to find directions to the tennis club.
Many thanks,
Hx
Helly
Helly

Back to top Go down

QUIZ & CURRY NIGHT - TUESDAY 4th MAY (instead of usual Monday pub night) Empty Re: QUIZ & CURRY NIGHT - TUESDAY 4th MAY (instead of usual Monday pub night)

Post  Helly Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Just a quickie to let those of you know that may be planning on bringing the family to the quiz that there is a lower age limit of 14 if accompanied by an adult due to the fact that the quiz will be held in the bar and will extend past 9pm.
However, families with younger children are welcome to join us for the curry prior.
I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause anyone but this request has been stipulated by the venue host.
Hx
Helly
Helly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down