Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday club run

2 posters

Go down

Saturday club run Empty Saturday club run

Post  EV Fri May 21, 2010 3:39 am

Hi guys

I was wondering if you are riding on Saturday? If so can I tag along and meet some of you guys. I am fairly new to the area, I am not a racer but I can manage solo 50 mile rides at an ave of 14-15 mph. Will I be able to keep up with you!!!

many thanks

Ev

EV

Back to top Go down

Saturday club run Empty Re: Saturday club run

Post  Chris Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 am

Hello EV,
We usually meet at 930 Sat morning at Cosham library, but I am unsure how regularly we will be meeting at the moment as we have Racing commitments on Sundays.
I will not be attending the club run this week as I will be working Saturday and Racing at Goodwood Sunday, but some of the other guys may be riding.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Helly Wed May 26, 2010 9:51 am

Hello Ev,
I am struggling to make this week and next week some of us have entered the 120 mile dragon ride in wales. Long story involving New Year's Eve Celebrations! Shocked
We would love to have you join us though. Keep your eyes on the forum to see what's happening over the next few weeks for club runs or come along and meet us on a monday night.
This monday we will be at the Red Lion in Chiltern (I think) near Denmead but check this website first! I have a habit of getting lost as the others will tell you!
Question Arrow
Hope to see ya,
Regards,
Hx
Helly
Helly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down