Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Majorca Majorca

Go down

Majorca Majorca Majorca Empty Majorca Majorca Majorca

Post  Tony Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi - Its Majorca time, well planning next years Majorca trip.

The last 2 years I've ridden the Majorca 312 along with a few other people from TA, although its a cracking event I was going to give it a miss this time around, BUT I've had my arm twisted - thanks Alex.

Next years 312 is on Sat April 30th so we're looking at travelling over on thu 28th and returning on the Sat 7th May.
The 312 isn't compulsory & there is also a 167km event which goes out on the same route but heads back a bit earlier.
Official entries open on Nov 1st 2015.

Don't worry if you would like to come out with us but not for 10 days, there are plenty of flights so feel free to tailor your stay accordingly.

For those that haven't been out with us before, we have some nice well presented apartments, we self cater so you may have to cook once, usually in pairs and cook for everyone, in a large open plan kitchen - lounge - diner so your not cut off from everyone.

We have some excellent routes of varying distances, terrain etc, we try to cater for all abilities so you shouldn't be on your own.

if your interested let us know, likewise if you'd like to chat to us for info please feel free to do so.

Initially open to Team Axiom but if anyone would like to join us from other clubs, again please feel free to talk to us.

Tony & Sarah Hart
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Majorca Majorca Majorca Empty Re: Majorca Majorca Majorca

Post  Tony Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:23 am

Oops I just signed up Shocked
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down