Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Spinning

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Spinning Empty Sunday Spinning

Post  Angie Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Just a quick note to everyone that the Sunday Spinning classes have now drawn to a close. The weather is beginning to brighten up and as planned we will all be out on our bikes training or taking part in various time trials.

However, as I will be at Fareham in the morning anyway if it is really chucking it down and you can't get out on your bike then I will be there. You can get my mobile number from the contacts list if you want to check with me first.

A big well done and thanks to all of you that have turned up over the past few weeks. I hope that you got something out of it - even if it was free coffee!!

See you all soon

Angie

Angie

Back to top Go down

Sunday Spinning Empty Thanks

Post  Tim Yair Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Angie

Big thank you for the training over this last few months. The weather has been so bad that we would all have been a lot further away from the fitness levels we are at now, had it not been for your classes.

cheers cheers cheers

T
Tim Yair
Tim Yair

Back to top Go down

Sunday Spinning Empty Re: Sunday Spinning

Post  Tony Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 am

Here Here! ~ The spinning classes have been brill and a great help to our legs to get us ready for both TT's and Majorca Cool

Many many many thanks I love you

Sarah & Tony xx
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Sunday Spinning Empty Spinning

Post  Lori Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 am

I agree, a very big thank you Angie. Without your classes I doubt I'd have managed to ride 50 miles today considering it's only about my 4th time on a real bike so far this year!!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Sunday Spinning Empty Re: Sunday Spinning

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down