Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution Track Series- London tickets

Go down

Revolution Track Series- London tickets Empty Revolution Track Series- London tickets

Post  Andy W Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:23 pm

As mentioned down t'pub last night I managed to get some tickets for the London Revolution track event - the first time it's visited the capital, in the Olympic velodrome.
The tickets are for the Saturday (the racing is also on the Friday) and I got six each for the afternoon and evening sessions.
Sat 15 Mar, doors 12pm, racing 13.00 - 16.00. Premier seats, lower level, just back from the finishing line. £38.50 (inc booking fees)
Sat 14 Mar, doors 18.00, racing 19.00 - 22.00. Standard seats, upper level, roughly opposite the finishing line. £38.50 (inc booking fees).
Unfortunately the schedule hasn't been announced yet so don't know what events feature per session.
I have got two left for the afternoon session and four left for the evening; this doesn't include Chris and Angie who expressed an interest so first refusal goes to them. Please could the two of you confirm if you still fancy a seat and which session (or both sessions).
Any else interested, let me know.
Andy.
Andy W
Andy W

Back to top Go down