Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Website - live

+2
Joe
Admin
6 posters

Go down

New Website - live Empty New Website - live

Post  Admin Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 pm

I've just made the new "google-sites" based Team Axiom website live! Currently you can only get to it from www.teamaxiom.co.uk. The other web addresses we currently own (team-axiom.co.uk and teamaxiom.org.uk) should still go to the old website.

Now it's over to you guys to let me know what is good, what is bad, what needs adding, what needs removing etc. I also need to know what doesn't work! I have a feeling that some of you may not be able to see all of the photos, for instance, but it's hard for me tell, as my machines know what should be there and add them automatically!!

I think it works best in Internet Explorer, but again it would be useful to know if there are problems!

Cheers

Tim

Admin
Admin

https://teamaxiom.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Website - live Empty Re: New Website - live

Post  Joe Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:50 am

You do not have permission to add comments........ eh?

Hi Tim

Can't work out how to post in the forum or add pictures. Tried signing in, when i found the link, but as yet no joy. Can the log in tab be made a bit more prominant?

Seems we need a Google account to sign in too. Is this correct? Tried that as well and now i'm pending...
Do we all have to re-register and be given the permissions?

Looks good so far, just wish i could use it.Sad 

joe
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:33 am

Same here Tim

I have a Google account but couldn't see how to post?

Liking the look so far tho.
Tony
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:27 am

Hmmm! Thanks guys - I thought there may be a few issues, but wasn't sure what they would be!!! I'll have a look and get back to you.

T

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:01 am

Right - I think I've unlocked the whole site, so you should be able to access it now?!? Those of you who've asked for access to the "new forum", that should also be working now!

Let me know if it's still not playing ball!

T

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:12 am

Cheers. Got an email from Google that I'd been accepted.
First observation, forum does not appear to be phone friendly but that may be display size.
Will have a play with rest of the site.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Angie Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi Tim

Just had a quick look/play and I think it looks great. Nice one.

Went into calender and just wanted to check but some of our club events are on Tuesday!! Is this correct or are they old dates.

Hope to see you all in a couple of weeks.

Right, now I need to work out how to use all this new fandangled stuff. Just about cope with facebook but twitter, strava. Can we add social media training sessions to our bike maintenance and fitness ones?

A x
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:21 pm

It's a good job I put in these deliberate errors!!! Guess I know it means people have looked!!!! Very Happy 

T

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:55 am

Still struggling to post anything to the new site, news pictures forum etc.
keep getting this in the comments box You do not have permission to add comments Cant find any tab/link to allow me.
Need to keep signing in with google but still not working for me.
How do i post in the anouncements, share photos etc

joe
the it numpty
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:34 am

Looking good, Tim. I've updated the link on the Strava team page so that it now goes to the new website. Great to see the Strava feed on the website. Didn't know it could do that!

Leonard

Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post  Helly Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Hey Timbo,
Great job! I have just spent several hours beginning the BC on line  registration of the tour of the milbury's.
They have asked for event website address so I provided the new one below. Would it be possible to add some info on it - possibly as a separate tab - which i am happy to provide?

Also all,
I wanted to add our facebook link to the BC event web page but the address won't save. Can someone confirm if https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Axiom/368756179802135 is correct link and if it is public? Otherwise there is no point putting it on BC website. silent 
Is there anywhere else we can advertise Milbury's eg BC website has a link to twitter etc? Know we don't necessarily need it to boost entries but would be good for positive marketing. Lovely new members Very Happy 
Also all, I added some blurb (course info, race regs, in memory of Roy Ludford, etc etc) if possible i will try to log on and show you what I have done on monday at the pub as of course I am open to suggestions and corrections! LOL.
Now I'm going to bed!
Sleep I love you 
Hx
Helly
Helly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down