Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duo Update - Details

3 posters

Go down

Duo Update - Details Empty Duo Update - Details

Post  Sarah Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:42 am

Hi All

There's 10 of us going in 3 cars. We can't take the van on the ferry we're now going on so we'll need to put the bikes on bike racks.

Graham can we have your bike rack for Angie's car
Tim we'll need yours for Tel's car
We've got one for Tony's car.

Tel can you arrange to pick up Pete Rogers and Tim?
Angie can you pick up Joe, Helly and Graham?

Suggest we all meet up at mine and Tony's place and go to Poole in convoy. The ferry leaves at 7am and so we need to be there at 6am to check in. Bing maps suggests it takes 1hr10 to drive there. Can you all be at our place by 4.30am tomorrow morning affraid affraid

I have got the usual breakfast stuff. I have porridge, weetabix and pecan and maple crunch and then a variety mix of the small cereal boxes.

Please bring cereal bowl, mug and spoon.

I've also managed to book F1 for the 2nd night. I imagine that as I've had to book them separately we're going to need to move rooms to different ones between each night but we'll see if there's any way around that when we get there.

I think that's enough info for now except a reminder that you need safety pins for your number and take your racing licence.

Any questions please text

Sx
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Duo Update - Details Empty Well done you

Post  da yank Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 am

Thanks for the great work! Too bad (use the force) Luke and (I've cramped) Chris are not with the event as they were slated to break the record. Next year mates- Oh do we need VISAs to visit the French nowdays? ha geek

da yank

Back to top Go down

Duo Update - Details Empty Re: Duo Update - Details

Post  luke-m Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:41 am

Glad you guys have found a work-around. I'm gutted i can't go and it sucks that Chris can't ride as a result...sorry bud Sad
luke-m
luke-m

Back to top Go down

Duo Update - Details Empty Re: Duo Update - Details

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down