Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hants Road Club TT event news!

Go down

Hants Road Club TT event news! Empty Hants Road Club TT event news!

Post  telfleet Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 am

Hi All,

Here is a message from Andy Langdown at HRC.

Hi Tel,

Glad to hear you’ll be at the 2up. However, there are no guaranteed start times – it’s turn up & sign on but there’s no reason for you not grabbing an early time provided you pitch up early enough!

Just a word of ‘warning’, there will be NO parking at the village hall this year for any of our events (the small car park is reserved for race organisers) and parking on the roadside (as we all did last year) at West Stoke is a no no. Could I ask you to let all Team Axiom riders know that the parking for our events is in the church car park (about 200yds west of the race HQ on the opposite side of the road) with an overflow car park a bit further on at the Kingley Vale car park? HRC’s plan is to have signs for the car park but as this was only decided last week at committee, there’s a chance they may not be ready in time.

Sadly I can’t be there next weekend as I’m lecturing in Malta, which means I’ll be missing the TA PTTS event on the Saturday. Bummer! Hope both events go well for all HRC & TA riders.

Cheers,

Andy

PS – like the pic of myself & Claire on your website!

regards

Tel bounce
telfleet
telfleet

Back to top Go down