Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour of the Milburys - this Sat. Times, etc.

2 posters

Go down

Tour of the Milburys - this Sat. Times, etc. Empty Tour of the Milburys - this Sat. Times, etc.

Post  Andy W Thu May 09, 2013 3:02 am

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered; it is much appreciated and has meant I haven't lain awake for the last couple nights worrying about it. The flags have been sorted which was another concern; I'm picking them up this afternoon with Angie's help.

The morning stage starts at 10.00 but I'll be at the hall from 08.00 so any time after that will be fine, at any rate please be there by 09.00 to arrange who is at what point for marshalling; I'll try and draw up a plan this afternoon. There will also be help required in the kitchen at this stage (Angie, I think I heard you discussing this with Sarah so it sounds like you have this in hand).

The afternoon stage starts at 13.00 but please be there by midday for briefing and so I can confirm exactly who's there. Again I'll try and draw up a plan, taking into account people's experience, etc. Usually Sue has Anthony Knight helping her but he's driving the commissaire so she will be on her own, this means I will have to take two marshals out to help with judging primes.

As always the venue is the Meonstoke Meon Hall, Pound Lane, postcode for GPS if you're not sure of its location is SO32 3NP.

Please bring suitable attire as unfortunately it doesn't look like we're going to get last year's weather - rain is forecast for the afternoon.

Erm, I can't think of anything else at the moment. Please ask if I've missed anything.

PS Once it's all over and done with I will try and find a date to do a thank you barbecue for everyone who's helped Surprised
Andy W
Andy W

Back to top Go down

Tour of the Milburys - this Sat. Times, etc. Empty Re: Tour of the Milburys - this Sat. Times, etc.

Post  Andy W Thu May 09, 2013 3:19 am

Knew I'd forget something - Tim, I think you said you're bringing out laptop, printer and projector?

Another PS. I'm pleased to say we have our first ever lady rider Very Happy
Andy W
Andy W

Back to top Go down

Tour of the Milburys - this Sat. Times, etc. Empty Re: Tour of the Milburys - this Sat. Times, etc.

Post  Joe Thu May 09, 2013 3:40 am

Hi Andy.
Happy to marshal at the golf course again. Can take one or two of the first time helpers there as it has a couple of quiet roads to look after as well as the fast road junctions. Happy to cover the crossroad on the hill above the hurdles for the TT too.

Joe
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy W Thu May 09, 2013 11:21 am

Thanks Joe, I saw that after I'd drawn up the following so, if that's a problem let me know and I can swap you round:

ToM TT.

Start timekeeper Andy
Finish timekeeper: Graham & Des
Finish recorder/send results back to HQ: Luke & Yvonne
Pusher off 1 Big Joe
Pusher off 2 Tel
Marshals Pointers Paddock: Alex & Harry
Marshals West End Down: Helly & Cathy
Marshals Teglease Down 1st jct Tommy & Dave
Marshals Teglease Down 1st jct Pete & Leonard
Kitchen staff Nancie, Sarah
Laptop / printer Tim
Drive round and check course for pm: Angie, Tony (if available)

ToM RR.

Lead car 1 Tel
Lead car 2 Luke
1st aider Tim
1st aid driver Angie
Race support 1 Dave Edwards
Race support 2 Harry Lodge
Chief Judge Sue Knight
Finish Timekeeper/Assistant Judge Des, G1
Marshals Corhampton: Me, Mark, Harry, Henry
Marshals Wheely Down: Leonard, Will, Dave
Marshals Milburys: Helly, Cathy, Alex
Marshals Belmore Jct (angled jct to Bishops Waltham): Joe, Tommy, Yvonne
Kitchen: Jane
Marshal 5 Mark Hopkins
Marshal 6 Tommy
Marshal 7 Yvonne
Marshal 8 Will
Marshal 9 Des
Marshal 10 Chris
Marshal 11 Dave
Marshal 12 Helly
Marshal 13 Henry Newbury
Kitchen Jane

Riding: Chris!

Looked we only had eleven flags so I've knocked up a few more this afternoon. Not as good as the others but will suffice for one outing; they can be tidied up for future events.
Andy W
Andy W

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu May 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Thats fine. Forgot you jad me down as pusher for the TT. Is belmore junction the golf course? I th k you had 4 marshals there last year. Should be ok though.
Joe
Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down