Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required.

+5
Pete R
Andy W
luke-m
harry.s
Tony
9 posters

Go down

Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Empty Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required.

Post  Tony Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:16 am

I have listed below the ToM helpers required, I will put names to a post, as volunteers come forward, these will not be fixed positions and will be assigned on the day.
For those of you that have not been to the ToM before we run a Timetrial in the morning followed by a Road Race in the afternoon.

ToM TT.

Start timekeeper Andy
Finish timekeeper G1
Finish recorder
Pusher off 1 Big Joe
Pusher off 2 Des
Marshall 1 Dave, Luke, Angie, Harry, Tommy, Yvonne, Len, Tim, Tony
Marshall 2 Tel
Marshall 3 Mark Hopkins
Marshall 4 Pete
Kitchen staff Nancie (Sarah) Claire
ToM RR.

Lead car 1 Luke
Lead car 2 Tel
1st aider Tim
1st aid driver Angie
Race support 1
Race support 2
Finish Timekeeper Des, G1, Andy
Marshal 1 Big Joe
Marshal 2 Dave FA cup?
Marshal 3 Andy
Marshal 4 Harry
Marshal 5 Mark Hopkins
Marshal 6 Tommy
Marshal 7 Yvonne
Marshal 8 G1
Marshal 9 Pete
Marshal 10
Marshal 11
Marshal 12
Marshal 13 Tony

Last edited by Tony on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 am; edited 16 times in total
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Empty Helping out

Post  harry.s Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:09 am

Hey! I would love to help out as I think I would really benefit from the experience. I'd preferably like to be in a car behind the race but happy to do whatever really:)

harry.s

Back to top Go down

Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Empty Re: Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required.

Post  Tony Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 am

Hi Harry

Thanks for your support Very Happy I'm going to put you down for a marshall for now but if we get enough support we'll try and get you in a car.

Cheers

Tony
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Empty Re: Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required.

Post  luke-m Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:01 am

Luke = Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Driving2

claire + Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Pacifier = Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Cheerleader kitchen? wiv 'elp tho>>>Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Greenapple Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Pineapple Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Bananadance

Luke Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Cartman
luke-m
luke-m

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy W Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 am

Cool emoticons Luke! I remember having those as pencil top characters when young... can you still get those? I guess kids just use phones these days instead of pen and paper!

I digress! Thanks for putting that up Tony, obviously I have to be there too; timekeeping for the start and marshalling for the RR. Mark Hopkins also offered marshalling services for the afternoon. I would be reticent about adding you and Sarah down myself due to the chance of you not being able to be there, it would be nice if you were but we don't want to be reliant it.

I think it's four marshalls for the morning; any more are good so people can double up just for some company!

Andy
Andy W
Andy W

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 am

Good point Andy. I've put me down as the last marshall in brackets and updated the list with volunteers.

Cheers

Tony
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Empty Tour of the Milburys helpers

Post  Pete R Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi Andy, can you put me down to help in the morning. I might be able to do the afternoon as well but won't be able to commit until nearer the time.

Cheers
Pete

Pete R

Back to top Go down

Post  Angie Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 am

Hi Tony

I see you have put me down for marshalling for the TT but nothing for the race!!

I am available for either 1st aid driver or marshalling.

A x
Angie
Angie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:11 am

Cheers Angie

All sorted thanks
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Tour of Milburys helpers / volunteers required. Empty [b][color=red]More helpers required please[/color][/b]

Post  Tony Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 am

Hi Guy's

As you can see from the list we still need some more volunteers to help with our Road Race - Please!
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Des Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi Tony.
Yep, available all day. Anything except kitchen for me. Don`t forget we`ll need a timekeeper at the finish of the R/R and also last year Graham and I struggled with relaying T/T times back to Tim Knight by radio so could do with a body to do that. By the way, I haven`t renewed my first aid cert so can`t do that either. Hope all is well.
Des. What a Face
Des
Des

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:27 am

Hi there Tony.

Depending on the date of the race, you can put me down for something.

Leonard
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Yair Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:35 am

....right, I can finally commit!!!!!

I'm there all day, so can do whatever is required in the morning (including setting up) and I guess 1st Aider in the afternoon.

I'll also bring along the computer and projector, and try and help sort the results. What's the chances of getting this a bit slicker this year?!?!?!?!?!? What a Face

T
Tim Yair
Tim Yair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down