Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour of Milburys Helpers - still needed!

5 posters

Go down

Tour of Milburys Helpers - still needed! Empty Tour of Milburys Helpers - still needed!

Post  Andy W Thu May 05, 2011 1:04 pm

So far I've got Des, Graham, Luke, Claire, Gavin, Tim, Angie, Tony and Sarah down to help but this still leaves me at least six short; please could you confirm if you're available to help or not (or if there are other people you can ask who might be able to help).

Also, has anyone got an up to date e-mail list they can send me team.axiom[at]ntlworld.com so I can send out to people who might not look at the forum.

Thanks,
Andy
Andy W
Andy W

Back to top Go down

Tour of Milburys Helpers - still needed! Empty Re: Tour of Milburys Helpers - still needed!

Post  Matt-T Thu May 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi Andy,
Reason I have been a bit quiet is I have sea trials due from the Friday 13th through till following Tuesday and will only know what days we will be out closer to the day since they are very weather dependant - need one calm and one blowy day.
If I am free on Sat will let you know but I cannot be sure until Friday which may be a bit late!

Will let you know either way.

Matt silent
Matt-T
Matt-T

Back to top Go down

Tour of Milburys Helpers - still needed! Empty Re: Tour of Milburys Helpers - still needed!

Post  Will Thu May 05, 2011 11:41 pm

I should be able to help Andy.

Will

Will

Back to top Go down

Post  Helly Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 am

Hi Map Meister,
I should be able to help am and pm as required.
Hx
Helly
Helly

Back to top Go down

Post  HTT Mon May 09, 2011 2:17 am

I can probably help out but depends on where it is, whether I have a car/kids/dog and not necessarily in that order. Will see where the pub is tonight but have no car and still not got my bike out of th bike bag after Majorca........naughty!
HTT
HTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete R Mon May 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Andy, unfortunately I am not able to help out on Saturday due to family commitments - sorry.

Hope it all goes well and that the weather is fine.

Cheers
Pete

Pete R

Back to top Go down

Post  Helly Tue May 10, 2011 12:20 am

HTT!
Guess that explains your absence from the HHH!
What are you like! LOL.
Razz I love you
Hx
Helly
Helly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down